Thursday 3 March 2011

All done

Nancy made a bee-line for The Good Companion
Unless I find a typewriter under the bed or in a cupboard, and until the next one comes along, I've done taking photos. If you enjoy looking at this collection, please comment and share a link. Surprised it only came to 22 machines. Here's my wish list - keep your eyes open and drop me a note if you stumble upon any of the following:
  • Oliver 3 or 5
  • Anything in bakelite
  • 1970's Olivetti Valentine
  • Hermes 3000 (curvy, like this one)
  • Bennett
  • Corona 4 in Lavender and Rose Gold
  • Blickensderfer 6 (featherweight)
...that'll do for now.

3 comments:

  1. Nice cat, nice blanket, are they off the living room carpet now?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hermes 2000 is kind of squarish, maybe you're thinking late 50's/early 60's Hermes 3000?

    Like this one?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Forgive me Ted, yep! Like that one - curvy and Swiss.

    ReplyDelete