Spot the typewriter? No, I couldn't see one either. But you just know there's an old Underwood lurking out of shot.
Half a dozen bar type jokes:
- Munk walks into a bar with Kennedy. Barman says, "Why the long face?"
- Big typewriter fighting his way through a crowded bar. Bumps into a little typewriter. Big typewriter yells, "SHIFT".
- Homeless typewriter walks into a bar. It was a Bar-Let.
- Where does an Alien Typospherian drink? In a space bar.
- A keychopper walks into a bar with a Corona under his arm and orders a screwdriver. Barman says, "Sorry, we don't sever your type in here."
- A Mexican typo walks into a bar and orders a Corona. Barman says, "Sorry, hombre, we don't sever your type in here."
Post script: Turns out this type bar post was proividential.
Happy Birthday type bars around the world. Thank you Jennifer.