- One-piece quick-release alloy footbed (not sure why)
- The colour is just about interesting enough to make it desirable
- Groovy cat-flap at the back hides the tabulator pins
- It is Italian
- It is beautiful type on (despite warnings to the contrary)
- It had my name written all over it (see above)!
- From the rear, it has the profile of a freshly baked crusty white cottage loaf.
Test: See if you can spot the deliberate 'mistake' in its Eurotrash gallery mug-shot.
Answers welcome in the comments box below.
PS: If you get stuck, I'll post the answer in the next post.