Tuesday 11 October 2011

Printing Office?

After much gratefully received advice and encouraging words, Type-O-Matic is open for business! Having been a long standing advocate of impressing ink upon paper, I'm beginning to think of this service as something akin to printing. Mono-printing? And with such grandiosity, I believe I may have turned the spare bedroom into a potential Printing Office - of sorts. Hence the stirring address below, courtesy of Ms Warde. Once my first customer crosses the threshold, I'll feel justified in hanging this on the wall.
Hand printed on an Everest K2 manual typewriter

PS: Anyone feeling so inclined is enthusiastically encouraged to post a write-up, grab a 150px side bar badge or otherwise point people in the direction of http://type-o-matic.blogspot.com As a business concept, it needs all the help it can get! Thank you.

4 comments:

  1. Best wishes for a very successful printing business!

    A nostalgic port in the storm of electronics.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, thanks Cameron. Hopefully not TOO nostalgic. This is a slow communications solution for the 21st Century!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool. I'll point people your way. I love the bombastic yet touching poem!

    ReplyDelete