Wednesday 5 October 2011

Type-O-Matic feedback

First off, thanks for the feedback on Type-O-Matic to everyone! I have had really valuable responses by comment and e-mail. What a brilliant community the Typosphere is. And nobody laughed me off the park. You are either too kind or as deluded as I am. I don't care, and I try not to judge. So, I have merged duplicate responses and taken the actions indicated below, as well as a few fiddly bits. If you haven't commented but want to, don't be shy. I'd still love to get feedback. Meanwhile, watch this space, as they say.

Click to enlarge
PS: Google alerts just spat this typewriter case renovation procedure into my inbox. Worth bookmarking?

1 comment:

  1. I'm only about six weeks late with this: do you think maybe the Type-O-Matic slogan needs a tweak? Sorry if I'm being too literal-minded (and if all this has already been discussed), but what "We'll type you a letter" says to me is that you will write a letter to me on a typewriter. Whereas your message really is "We'll type a letter for you" or "We'll type your letter for you". Or summat like that.

    Word verif: coment. Honestly.

    ReplyDelete